The Remy Raglan Top - Curvy Fit (PDF Pattern)
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Remy Raglan is a simple top that is quick to make and easy to wear with a relaxed fit. This top was originally designed to wear under the Burnside Bibs and with the Free Range Slacks during their respective photoshoots. Many customers inquired about the top and so it became the Remy Raglan pattern.
Both Curvy Fit sizes 18-34 and Standard sizes 00-20 are included with your purchase.
Options & Features
This top was designed to have the sleeves rolled up and it should be noted the sleeves look best that way. The fit is very loose and relaxed at the bust and waist however, it is slightly more fitted at the underarm than the standard size version of this style simply because it looks and fits better on a fuller bust that way. It is a short top designed to be worn with high waist pants and skirts.
The original design is version #1, plain and simple, however, version #2 offers a little visual interest to the front with a split center and keyhole button closure. There are two sleeve options - short sleeve and 3/4- length sleeves and both work with either versions #1 or #2.
This top was originally designed for very light weight linen. While it can work in a variety of light weight woven fabrics, this top is the perfect, simple backdrop to let a beautiful linen shine. If you choose a more rigid fabric such as cotton lawn, the neck may appear a little smaller and the bottom hem will be a bit fuller and not drape as closely to the body. Also be aware that one-sided printed fabrics will not look good once the sleeves are rolled up. Be sure that the front and back sides of your fabric are presentable.
- Layered pattern files.
Curvy Fit sizes 18 - 34 includes:
- Instructions - 20 pages, 5.7 MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 48 pages, 1 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 3 pages, 103 KB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 106", 102 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 7.3 MB
Standard sizes 00 - 20 includes:
- Instructions - 20 pages, 6MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 34 pages, 1.1 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 2 pages, 124 KB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 85" , 122 KB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers - 1 page 719 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 7.7 MB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.