Free-Range Slacks Curvy Fit Sewing Pattern (Printed)
This is a physical, printed tissue paper pattern that will be shipped to your door.
* International customers please note that you may be charged a duty by your country's customs department. The duty and the amount are randomly applied and are out of our control or responsibility.
The Free Range Slacks are casual, comfortable, and timeless high-waisted pants with your choice of a wide or tapered leg. Both options have an elastic high waist, side panels, topstitched front pockets, and optional back patch pocket(s). The instructions include options for French and flat-fell leg seams.
- This pattern includes curvy sizes 18-34. For standard sizes 00-20 click here
- Advanced beginner level pattern
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #freerangeslacks on Instagram
- High waist with wide elastic waistband
- Front slash pockets
- Side panels
- Optional back pocket(s)
- Version #1 Tapered leg
- Version #2 Straight, cropped leg
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Bottom weight fabrics with some drape such as linen, cotton/linen blends, cotton twill, linen/viscose blends, light to mid-weight denim, Tencel twill, cotton poplin, wool gabardine.
Sundries: Thread, 1 1/2/40mm wide elastic (length = waist measurement + 1/2"/13mm)
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, sturdy safety pin.
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.