Romey Gathered Dress & Top Sewing Pattern (PDF)
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Romey Gathered Dress & Top pattern is inspired by our beloved Remy Raglan pattern. Beginning with the signature Remy keyhole neckline and loose fit, we shortened the waistline into an elegant empire waist with a gathered skirt or peplum and billowy gathered sleeves at bracelet length. Both dress versions include patch pockets.
- This pattern includes standard sizes 00 - 20 and curvy sizes 16-34
Show us your #romeygatherdress and #romeygathertop on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
- Version #1 Gathered peplum top
- Version #2 Above the knee-length dress with optional patch pockets
- Version #3 Long midi dress with optional patch pockets
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Choose lightweight, woven fabrics with a nice drape such as linen/viscose blends, rayon challis, linen/rayon, sandwashed silk, linen or cotton lawn.
Sundries: Thread, one button approx. 12mm-20mm
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, hand sewing needle.
- Layered pattern files.
Standard sizes 00 - 20 includes:
- Instructions - 23 pages, 8MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 46 pages, 1.2 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 3 pages, 217 KB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 109" , 225 KB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers - 1 page 719 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 10 MB
Curvy Fit sizes 16 - 34 includes:
- Instructions - 23 pages, 6.3 MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 49 pages, 908 KB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 3 pages, 228 KB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 137", 223 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 8.1 MB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.