Free Range Slacks CURVY FIT (PDF Pattern)
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
Slacks are defined as trousers for casual wear. While we don’t hear that term much these days, we think it is time to embrace it again. The Free Range Slacks pattern is as easy to wear as its name. You will feel free to roam in the comfort of a stylish, elastic high waist when you wear these pants. Although they were designed with linen in mind, these pants are so comfortable that we think you will want to make them in a multitude of fabrics and wear them all year long in any season.
There are two options - a tapered leg version and a straight, cropped version. Both have an elastic high waist, side panels, front pockets that are topstitched in place from behind, and an optional back patch pocket(s). The tapered legs look great rolled up so the finished garment measurements show rolled and unrolled measurements and the instructions include options for French and flat-fell leg seams.
- This is an advanced beginner pattern.
- Curvy Fit 18 - 34
- Standard Fit Sizes 00 - 20 are also included.
Options & Features
- high waist with wide elastic waistband
- front slash pockets
- side panels
- optional back pocket(s)
- tapered leg OR
- straight, cropped leg
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
Curvy Fit sizes:
- Curvy Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 26 pages, 6.1MB
- Print At Home Tiled Pattern File Version #1 - 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 40 pages, 1.2 MB
- At Home Tiled Pattern File Version #2 - 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 44 pages, 1.2 MB
- U.S. Copy Shop File Version #1 36" X 90" 1 page, 152 KB;
- U.S. Copy Shop File Version #2 36" X 88" 1 page, 145 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File Version #1 2 pages, 154 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File Version #2 2 pages, 149 KB;
- Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 26 pages, 6.9 MB
- Print At Home Tiled Pattern File 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 54 pages, 1.3 MB
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 112" 1 page, 160 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File 3 pages, 161 KB;
- How To Use Acrobat Layers 1 page, 719 KB
- zip file that includes all of the above files 5 files,8.9 MB