Romey Gathered Dress & Top Sewing Pattern (Printed)
This is a physical, printed tissue paper pattern that will be shipped to your door.
* International customers please note that you may be charged a duty by your country's customs department. The duty and the amount are randomly applied and are out of our control or responsibility.
The Romey Gathered Dress & Top pattern is inspired by our beloved Remy Raglan pattern. Beginning with the signature Remy keyhole neckline and loose fit, we shortened the waistline into an elegant empire waist with a gathered skirt or peplum and billowy gathered sleeves at bracelet length. Both dress versions include patch pockets.
- This pattern includes standard sizes 00 - 20, for curvy sizes 16-34 click here
Show us your #romeygatherdress and #romeygathertop on Instagram
- Version #1 Gathered peplum top
- Version #2 Above the knee-length dress with optional patch pockets
- Version #3 Long midi dress with optional patch pockets
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Choose lightweight, woven fabrics with a nice drape such as linen/viscose blends, rayon challis, linen/rayon, sandwashed silk, linen or cotton lawn.
Sundries: Thread, one button approx. 12mm-20mm
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, hand sewing needle.
Romey Gathered Dress & Top Tutorial (Blog Post)
Romey Gathered Dress & Top Tutorial on YouTube
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.