Willow Wrap Belt Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Willow Wrap Belt
This pattern is rated beginner.
- Both Standard sizes 00-20 and Curvy Fit sizes 22-34 are included with your purchase.
- Pattern files are layered.
- Projector files are included.
Show us your #willowwrapbelt on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Dress weight linen, linen blends, cotton lawn, cotton ikat, and dress weight cottons just about any woven fabric that isn't too stiff or thick.
Sundries: Thread, lightweight fusible interfacing. The front has one layer of fusible interfacing but if you are using a very light-weight fabric, you may want to double up and interface both sides of the Front Belt.
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, hand sewing needle.
- Layered pattern files.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
Standard sizes 00 - 20 & Curvy sizes 22 - 34:
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES AND SIZES - 13.5 MB
- Instructions ALL SIZES - 10 pages, 10.5 MB
- Standard Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 14 pages, 662 KB
- Curvy Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 18 pages, 278 KB
- Standard A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page, 417 KB
- Curvy A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page, 87 KB
- Standard Projector File, 995 KB
- Curvy Projector File, 109 KB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers - 1 page 719 KB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.