Wildwood Wrap Dress Curvy Fit Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Wildwood Wrap Dress is a shawl collar wrap dress with a detachable belt. It features waist and shoulder pleats, a slim skirt and deep pockets. Two sleeve options and two hem lengths give you several options to make your Wildwood Wrap Dress your own.
This pattern is rated intermediate due to the skirt facing technique and French seamed shawl collar and shoulders.
- Both Standard sizes 00-20 and Curvy Fit sizes 18-34 are included with your purchase.
- Pattern files are layered.
Show us your #wildwoodwrapdress on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Dress weight linen, linen blends, cotton lawn, cotton ikat, and dress weight cottons with a soft hand.
Sundries: Thread, lightweight fusible interfacing, one 3/4"/18mm button, 42"/107cm of 1/4"/6mm wide twill tape or ready-made ties, small hook and eye set.
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, hand sewing needle, optional tailor's ham.
- Layered pattern files.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
Standard sizes 00 - 20:
- Instructions - 20 pages, 6.6 MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 68 pages, 3.3 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 4 pages, 2.2 MB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 132" , 2.2 MB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers - 1 page 719 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 13.9 MB
Curvy Fit sizes 18 - 34:
- Instructions - 20 pages, 6.3 MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 80 pages, 1.3 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 5 pages, 315 KB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 166", 285 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 8.3 MB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.