Wildwood Wrap Dress (PDF Pattern)
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Wildwood Wrap Dress is perfect for the office, parties, weddings or when you just feel like wearing a dress. It is a true wrap dress, although with a wide detached belt. The beauty of this dress is created by the drape of the shawl collar and enhanced by the waist and shoulder pleats. It has generous front pockets, and a slim skirt with a wide, faced hem. French seams are used to construct the upper bodice so version B looks pretty once the sleeves are rolled up. Choose a below the knee hem or longer midi-length hem.
Although it was originally designed with linen fabrics in mind, short sleeve version A also looks great in slinky and drapey silks and rayon fabrics. The dolman sleeve version B works best with more stable fabrics such as linen and cotton.
This pattern is rated intermediate due to the skirt facing technique and French seamed shawl collar and shoulders.
Both Standard sizes 00-20 and Curvy Fit sizes 18-34 are included with your purchase.
- Layered pattern files.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
Standard sizes 00 - 20:
- Instructions - 20 pages, 6.6 MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 68 pages, 3.3 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 4 pages, 2.2 MB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 132" , 2.2 MB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers - 1 page 719 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 13.9 MB
Curvy Fit sizes 18 - 34:
- Instructions - 20 pages, 6.3 MB
- Print At Home-Tiled Pattern File - 80 pages, 1.3 MB
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern File - 5 pages, 315 KB
- U.S. Copy Shop Pattern File - 1 page 36" X 166", 285 KB
- Zip File that includes ALL FILES - 8.3 MB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.