Toaster Sweater #2 Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
Both Standard & Curvy fits are included with your purchase.
The Toaster Sweater #2 is very simple to sew and perfect for sewists of all levels who want to try their hand at sewing knits. This sweater is designed to be constructed using knit fabric with at least 20% stretch around the width of the body.
- Beginner level pattern
- This pattern includes standard sizes 00 - 20 and curvy sizes 16-34
- Layered pattern files
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #toastersweater2 on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
Sweater #2: An easy top/sweater that can be dressed up or down. Fitted through the shoulders and looser towards the hem, it features a semi-high-neck that takes its inspiration from funnel and boat necks. It has mitered side vents with a hi-low hem that is 1” shorter in the front than the back. The front hem falls just below the high hip.
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Mid to heavyweight stretch fabrics with at least 20% horizontal stretch
Version #1: Stretch sweatshirt fleece, stretch French terry, knit boiled wool, ponte, scuba
Version #2: Stretch sweatshirt fleece, stretch French terry, wool jersey, thick cotton interlock or jersey knit, stretch woven wool, ponte
Sundries: Thread. Optional for version #2: Double-sided fusible knit tape for neck & hem.
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailors chalk, ballpoint sewing machine needle for knits, twin or double needle for knits is optional for topstitching.
PDF downloadable layered pattern files include:
- Standard (Sizes 00-20) Instructions
- Standard Sizes Print At Home Tiled Pattern - 22 pages (that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11 and A4 paper)
- Standard Sizes A0 Copy Shop Pattern - 1 page
- Standard Sizes U.S. Copy Shop Pattern 36" X 45"
- Standard Sizes Projector File
- Standard Sizes ZIP of ALL Files
- How to Use Acrobat Layers File
- Curvy (Sizes 16-34) Instructions
- Curvy Sizes Print At Home Tiled Pattern - 25 pages (that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11 and A4 paper)
- Curvy Sizes A0 Copy Shop File - 2 pages
- Curvy Sizes U.S. Copy Shop File - 36" X 54"
- Curvy Sizes Projector File
- Curvy Sizes ZIP of ALL Files
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.