The Toaster Sweaters #1 & #2 (PDF Pattern)
The Toaster Sweaters consist of two different high neck top designs to keep you toasty warm and stylish in the cooler months. They are both very simple to sew and perfect for sewists of all levels who want to try their hand at sewing knits. These sweaters are designed to be constructed using knit fabric with at least 20% stretch around the width of the body.
- This is a beginner level pattern.
- Sizes XS - XXL
Options & Features
Sweater #1: Is a closer fitting, semi-cropped sweatshirt/sweater. It works best when sewn in thick, stiff knits with some body to keep the neck standing upright. It features raglan sleeves, a wide waistband, a loose turtleneck, long cuffs and falls between the high and low hip. It’s great in a standard sweatshirt fleece (with stretch) however, it’s also extremely handsome in a sweater knit to dress it up a bit.
Sweater #2: Is an easy top/sweater that can be dressed up or down. It is somewhat fitted through the shoulders and sleeves and then swings out a bit at the underarms and hem. It features a semi-high-neck that takes its inspiration from funnel and boat necks. It also has mitered side vents with a hi-low hem that is 1” shorter in the front than the back. The front hem falls just below the high hip. Sew it in a boiled wool knit, a wool jersey or ponte for a more dressed up look. Sew it in a sweatshirt fleece (with stretch) or jersey knit for a more casual look.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
Sweater #1 pdf files include:
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 63" 1 page, 113 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File 2 pages, 175 KB;
- Print At Home File that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11 and A4 paper 32 pages, 2.9 MB
- Instructions 13 pages, 1.2 MB
Sweater #2 PDF file includes:
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 49" 1 page, 108 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File 1 page, 112 KB;
- Print At Home File that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11 and A4 paper 23 pages, 1.8 MB
- Instructions 12 pages, 1 MB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.