Toaster Sweater #1 Curvy Fit Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Toaster Sweater #1 is very simple to sew and perfect for sewists of all levels who want to try their hand at sewing knits. This sweater is designed to be constructed using knit fabric with at least 20% stretch around the width of the body.
- Beginner level pattern
- This pattern includes standard sizes 00 - 20 and curvy sizes 16-34
- Layered Pattern Files
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #toastersweater1 on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
Sweater #1: A close-fitting, semi-cropped sweatshirt/sweater with an upright neck. It features raglan sleeves, a wide waistband, a loose turtleneck, long cuffs, and falls between the high and low hip.
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Mid to heavyweight stretch fabrics with at least 20% horizontal stretch
Version #1: Stretch sweatshirt fleece, stretch French terry, knit boiled wool, ponte, scuba
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailors chalk, ballpoint sewing machine needle for knits, twin or double needle for knits is optional for topstitching.
PDF downloadable layered pattern files include:
- How to Use Acrobat Layers File
- Curvy (Sizes 16-34) Instructions
- Curvy Sizes Print At Home Tiled Pattern - 36 pages ( that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11 and A4 paper)
- Curvy Sizes A0 Copy Shop File - 2 pages
- Curvy Sizes U.S. Copy Shop File - 36" X 73"
- Curvy Sizes Projector File
- Curvy Sizes ZIP of ALL Files
- Standard (Sizes 00-20) Instructions
- Standard Sizes Print At Home Tiled Pattern - 29 pages (that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11" and A4 paper)
- Standard Sizes A0 Copy Shop Pattern - 2 pages
- Standard Sizes U.S. Copy Shop Pattern 36" X 68"
- Standard Sizes Projector File
- Standard Sizes ZIP of ALL Files
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.