Burnside Bibs Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Burnside Bibs are versatile overalls that can be dressed up or down. Shoulder straps transition to narrow ties with several options for tying.
- Intermediate level pattern
- This pattern is standard size 00 - 20, curvy fit 18-34
Show us your #burnsidebibs on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
The Burnside Bibs have two front bib options - a scooped neck or the traditional straight front. Both bibs work with either version #1 or version #2.
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: For a dressed up version choose light to mid-weight woven fabrics such as Tencel, linen, wool gabardine, or sandwashed silk.
Sundries: 7-9"/18-23 cm invisible zipper (Version #1 only), thread, lightweight fusible interfacing (see Fabric Requirements for amounts)
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailors chalk, hand sewing needle
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
- Standard 00-20 Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 25 pages, 5.3 MB
- Standard 00-20 Print At Home Pattern 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 61 pages, 572 KB
- Standard 00-20 - US Copy Shop 36" X 144" 1 page, 231 KB;
- Standard 00-20 - A0 Copy Shop 3 pages, 284 KB;
- How To Use Acrobat Layers 1 page, 719 KB
- Curvy Instructions - 25 pages, 3.6 MB;
- Curvy Print At Home Pattern - 79 pages, 1.2 MB;
- Curvy AO Copy Shop Pattern - 4 pages, 228 KB;
- Curvy US Copy Shop Pattern - 1 page 36" X 167", 205 KB;
- zip files that include all files compressed are also included.
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.