Cosmos Sweatshirt & Elemental Pencil Skirt Curvy Fit Sewing Pattern (Printed) ERRATA MISNUMBERED PIECES
$ 21.00 $ 13.50
This pattern has been discounted due to the misnumbering of some of the pattern pieces. A correction sheet has been included in the pattern. This is a physical, printed tissue paper pattern that will be shipped to your door.
* International customers please note that you may be charged a duty by your country's customs department. The duty and the amount are randomly applied and are out of our control or responsibility.
The Cosmos Sweatshirt is an oversized raglan knit top designed with comfort and style in mind. This classic sweatshirt is a quick and easy make and features a wide bottom band landing just above the hip.
The Elemental Pencil Skirt is a slim, high waist pencil skirt with a hidden elastic waistband designed for knit fabrics with at least 50% horizontal stretch.
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #cosmossweatshirt and #elementalpencilskirt on Instagram
- Version #1 - features a funnel neck that lands about mid-neck height and is self-faced with the raglan seams continuing up into the neck.
- Version #2 - features a more traditional curved neckline with a neckband.
- Sleeve A - features a long bell sleeve
- Sleeve B - features a cuffed long sleeve.
Fabric, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Designed for knit fabrics with at least 20% horizontal stretch going around the body such as stretch fleece, stretch French terry.
Sundries: Thread, optional for Sweatshirt Version #1- 1/4"/.6cm fusible knit tape. Skirt- 1 1/2"/4cm wide elastic (length = your waist measurement + 1/2"/1cm)
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, ballpoint sewing machine needle for knits, twin or double needle for knits (optional, for topstitching)
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.