The Rose City Halter Dress (PDF Pattern)
The Rose City Halter is a classic and timeless dress that is sure tol be wardrobe worthy for years to come. It features a lined, fitted bodice with bust darts, a V-neckline, halter neck ties, an invisible side zipper and a hemline that falls at the knees. There are 2 skirt versions. Version A features a gathered skirt with in-seam pockets. Version B features an A-line, bias cut skirt with curved patch pockets.
- This is an intermediate level pattern.
- Sizes 0 - 20
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
- 2 U.S. Copy Shop Files - page 1 489 KB
- 36" X 62.5", page 2 223 KB 36" X 79";
- Instructions 17 pages, 2.3 MB;
- Print At Home Pattern that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11" and A4 paper 65 pages, 3.3 MB.
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.