Cosmos Sweatshirt Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Cosmos Sweatshirt is an oversized raglan knit top designed with comfort and style in mind. This classic sweatshirt is a quick and easy make and features a wide bottom band landing just above the hip.
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #cosmossweatshirt on Instagram
- Version #1 - features a funnel neck that lands about mid-neck height and is self-faced with the raglan seams continuing up into the neck.
- Version #2 - features a more traditional curved neckline with a neckband.
- Sleeve A - features a long bell sleeve
- Sleeve B - features a cuffed long sleeve.
Fabric, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Designed for knit fabrics with at least 20% horizontal stretch going around the body such as stretch fleece, stretch French terry.
Sundries: Optional for version #1: 1/4"/.6cm fusible knit tape.
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailor's chalk, ballpoint sewing machine needle for knits, twin or double needle for knits (optional for topstitching).
PDF downloadable, layered pattern files include two zip files (a standard size zip file and a Curvy size zip file). Zip files include:
- Standard Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 16 pages, 440 KB
- Standard 00-20 Print At Home Pattern - 66 pages, 1.4 MB
- Standard 00-20 A0 Copy Shop Pattern - 4 pages, 209 KB
- Standard 00-20 U.S. Copy Shop Pattern - 1 page 36" X 139", 208 KB
- Curvy Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 16 pages, 441 KB
- Curvy 16 - 34 Print At Home Pattern 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 82 pages, 1.3 MB
- Curvy 16 - 34 - A0 Copy Shop 6 pages, 189 KB
- Curvy 16 - 34 - U.S. Copy Shop 1 page, 36" X 188", 193 KB
- How to use Acrobat Layers file - 1 page, 719 KB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.