The Bridgetown Backless Dress & Tunic Pattern (PDF Pattern)
The versatile Bridgetown Backless Dress or Tunic is great for fluid knit or woven fabrics with some drape. The open back is stunning for an evening look with a pair of heels or dress it down with a camisole underneath or over a pair of jeans for a more modest look. The simple styling makes it quick and easy to sew. It features a loose fitting bodice with drop shoulder short sleeves, an elasticized waist, and a jewel front neckline that becomes a cross over draped open back.
Dress A and Tunic B have a bottom band and Dress C and Tunic D have standard turned up hems that are more suitable for knits. The dress hems land above the knees and the Tunics land at the mid-thigh. You may want to think about sizing down when sewing with knit fabric.
- Sizes 0 - 20
- This is a beginner level pattern
- This is a PDF downloadable pattern
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
- Instructions 20 pages, 1.9 MB;
- Print At Home Pattern that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11" and A4 paper 26 pages, 2.3 MB;
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 55" 1 page, 114 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File (page 1) 111 KB; A1
- Copy Shop File (page 2) 108 KB;
- zip file 2.1 MB