Tabor V-Neck Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
The Tabor V-neck is a versatile top that can be dressed up or down. It features a loose fit, drop shoulders and various necklines and body lengths. The oversized body width is most compatible with lightweight, fluid knits with at least 25% stretch.
- Intermediate level pattern
- This pattern includes standard size 00 - 20
- Pattern files are layered
Show us your #taborvneck on Instagram
The Tabor V Neck has many versions, but all feature drop shoulders and a loose fit through the body.
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Versions #1-3 are designed for lightweight, fluid knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch such as rayon, bamboo, and soy jerseys. Choose cotton, linen and hemp jerseys for a slightly boxy fit.
Versions #4-5 are designed for sweater knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch. Choose natural fiber sweater knits such as wool jersey, novelty sweater knits and softer rib knits.
Avoid knits with excellent stretch recovery (such as pontes and high lycra content fabrics- 6% and above) for use on the neckband.
Sundries: Thread, ballpoint sewing machine needle for knits, lightweight fusible knit interfacing. Optional- double-sided fusible knit tape for hems, single-sided fusible knit tape as a replacement for shoulder interfacings.
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, tailors chalk.
- Layered pattern files.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
- Choosing Fabric For Your Tabor Vneck file, 1 page 126 KB;
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 108", 1 page, 286 KB;
- AO Copy Shop File, 3 pages, 299 KB;
- Instructions 24 pages, 7.6 MB
- Print At Home Pattern that fits on U.S. letter 8.5" X 11" and A4 paper 24 pages, 543 KB.
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.