Rose City Halter Dress Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
The Rose City Halter is a classic and timeless dress that is sure to be wardrobe worthy for years to come.
- This is an intermediate level pattern.
- Sizes 0 - 20
- This pattern is not layered.
- Due to the size of the skirt, this pattern does not include an A0 file but does include a U.S. copy shop file.
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #rosecityhalterdress on Instagram
Having trouble printing your PDF pattern? Click here for our PDF Troubleshooting Tips!
This pattern features a lined, fitted bodice with bust darts, a V-neckline, halter neck ties, an invisible side zipper and a hemline that falls at the knees. There are 2 skirt versions. Version A features a gathered skirt with in-seam pockets. Version B features an A-line, bias cut skirt with curved patch pockets.
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Fabrics: Light/mid-weight fabrics with a crisp hand such as cotton lawn, cotton shirting, linen, chambray, cotton madras, gingham, and taffeta.
Lining: You may use self fabric as a lining. If outer fabric is not pleasant on your skin, choose a cotton lawn or lining fabric.
Sundries: Thread, 14"/36cm invisible zipper, 1 hook and eye size 0 or 1.
Tools: Fabric scissors, iron & ironing board, straight pins, marking implement, hand sewing needle, invisible zipper foot, measuring tape.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
- 2 U.S. Copy Shop Files - page 1 489 KB, 36" X 62.5", page 2 223 KB 36" X 79";
- Instructions 17 pages, 2.3 MB;
- Print At Home Pattern that fits U.S. letter 8.5" X 11" and A4 paper 65 pages, 3.3 MB.
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.