Merlo Field Tee Sewing Pattern (PDF)
This is a PDF downloadable pattern.
The Merlo Field Tee is a casual, comfortable and sporty knit tee. A perfect pairing with jeans! Due to its wide, oversized body width, the Merlo looks best sewn in a drapey knit fabric such as rayon, bamboo or Tencel knits. Cotton and linen knits also work but may result in a more structured look. The contrast stripes are perfect for using up precious knit fabric leftovers.
- Sizes 00 - 20
- This is a confident beginner level pattern
- This is a PDF downloadable pattern
- This pattern file is layered
Need help choosing your size? See our Fit Guide for sizing information.
Show us your #merlofieldtee on Instagram
- Contrast shoulder and upper sleeve stripes
- Contrast neckband
- Curved bottom hem
- Drop shoulder sleeves
- Spacious body
- Wide neck version #1- semi-wide, semi-scooped neckline
- Crew neck version #2- higher, rounded neckline
- Sleeve A- slim, long sleeves
- Sleeve B- 3/4 length sleeves
- Sleeve C- banded short sleeves
Fabrics, Sundries & Measurements
Knit fabrics with at least 20% stretch such as rayon jersey, bamboo jersey, soy jersey. For a more structured fit use cotton jersey, linen jersey, hemp jersey.
PDF downloadable pattern files include:
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 83" 1 page, 203 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File 2 pages, 109 KB;
- At Home Pattern File 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 39 pages, 977 KB (this file has a layers option for individual size printing).
- Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 16 pages, 11.6 MB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers 1 page, 719 KB
- zip file that includes all of the above files 5 files, 13.3 MB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.