Cosmos Sweatshirt (PDF Sewing Pattern)
Both Curvy & Standard fits are included with your purchase.
The Cosmos Sweatshirt is an oversized raglan knit top designed with comfort and style in mind. This generous fitting sweatshirt is a quick and easy make and features a wide bottom band that lands just above the hip.
Designed for knit fabrics with at least 20% horizontal stretch going around the body such as stretch fleece, stretch French terry.
- This is a beginner level pattern.
- Standard Sizes 00 - 20 & Curvy Sizes 16 - 34
Options & Features
Version #1 - features a funnel neck that lands about mid-neck height and is self faced with the raglan seams continuing up into the neck.
Version #2 - features a more traditional curved neckline with a neckband.
Sleeve A - features a long bell sleeve
Sleeve B - features a cuffed long sleeve.
PDF downloadable, layered pattern files include two zip files (a standard size zip file and a Curvy size zip file). Zip files include:
- Standard Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 16 pages, 440 KB
- Standard 00-20 Print At Home Pattern - 66 pages, 1.4 MB
- Standard 00-20 A0 Copy Shop Pattern - 4 pages, 209 KB
- Standard 00-20 U.S. Copy Shop Pattern - 1 page 36" X 139", 208 KB
- Curvy Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 16 pages, 441 KB
- Curvy 16 - 34 Print At Home Pattern 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 82 pages, 1.3 MB
- Curvy 16 - 34 - A0 Copy Shop 6 pages, 189 KB
- Curvy 16 - 34 - U.S. Copy Shop 1 page, 36" X 188", 193 KB
- How to use Acrobat Layers file - 1 page, 719 KB
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.