Cross Stitching For Garments Kit & PDF Pattern by Junebug & Darlin for Sew House Seven
Cross Stitching for Garments
PDF INSTRUCTIONS AND DIGITAL KIT
This kit is a collaboration between Sew House 7 and Junebug and Darlin. Use this kit and pattern to stitch onto your Romey Gathered Top or Dress as well as the Remy Raglan Top. The instructions will walk you through how to stitch onto your garment after it's already been sewn up, or enjoy some added stitching options on your next garment before completion. Watch our video tutorial here.
- This is a beginner-friendly pattern.
- This is a physical and digital product. Cross stitch kit will be mailed to your door while PDF instructions will be emailed immediately for download. Instructions must be downloaded and are not included in the physical kit.
Each kit includes:
• Counted cross stitch pattern for front of garment (plus bonus sleeve stitching detail)
• 14-count waste canvas
• 2 needles (one for lightweight linens and one for medium weight cottons)
• 3 skeins of DMC embroidery floss (Ecru, 783 gold, 844 grey)
• 1 instruction booklet in PDF format featuring hand-drawn directions for every step
To view our shipping and delivery information please click here.